Wellness in Windham Health Festival
Presented in collaboration by Brattleboro Memorial Hospital, the Brattleboro Retreat and Grace Cottage Hospital, Wellness in Windham is a community-centered initiative aimed at promoting health and wellness throughout Windham County, Vermont.
4th Annual Wellness in Windham Health Festival: Saturday, September 19, 2015.The event will be held on the Brattleboro Retreat Lawn from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. A free, family-friendly, fun event that will include lots of interactive activities for all ages, many surprises, and great entertainment.
The Wellness in Windham Health Festival exhibitors and participating organizations will share useful health & wellness information to help you and your loved ones lead healthier, more active lives. The three largest healthcare organizations in Windham County — Brattleboro Memorial Hospital, The Brattleboro Retreat, and Grace Cottage Hospital — are working together to present this exciting and informative event.
The 2015 Wellness in Windham Health Festival will feature:
- free parking & admissions
- prizes & giveaways
- activities focused on fitness, stress management and mindfulness practices
- blood pressure screenings and body mass index screenings
- an array of exciting and interactive exhibits to visit
- live entertainment
- We encourage you to stop by the River Valley Credit Union’s Kids’ Fair.
- healthy food concessions